Flexible Semi Rigid Foams
Shop our range of Flexible & Rigid Foams.
Shop by Expanding Foam Category
Expanding foam is first and foremost a product used for insulating and sealing.
The great benefit is it can fit into virtually any space. With the straw applicator, use in tight areas is a quick and easy.
Some of the most common uses for expanding foam are for sealing cracks and holes around the home. It also is a standard product for using around window and door installations. It works as an insulation (for temperature and sound-proofing) and is an effective barrier against insects and larger pests.
Other uses include:
- Appling around pipes to quiet the rattle as water flows.
- Use as an adhesive for outdoor landscaping projects such as balanced stones (stacks), waterfalls, or bird-baths.
- Artistic sculpture, or as a medium for sculpting items and props for decorating, Halloween, Cosplay, etc.
- Use as a packing material for extremely delicate items.
- In vases/containers for artificial flower arrangements.