Smooth-Cast® ONYX™ SLOW – 920g
Smooth-Cast® ONYX™ is a mercury-free urethane resin that cures at room temperature to a deep black, solid plastic. ONYX™ resins offer the convenience of a 1A:1B by volume mix ratio and have very low viscosities, so they are easy to mix and pour. ONYX™ resins have an ultimate Shore hardness of 80D and offer higher physical properties and higher heat resistance vs. other general purpose resins. ONYX™ resins are available in 2 speeds. ONYX™ SLOW resin has a pot life of 5 minutes and a cure time of 90 minutes.
- Ultra-black and darker than competitive black resins.
- Can be polished and buffed to a high gloss shine.
- Higher heat resistance vs. competitive black resins.
- Does not contain mercury.
- Less expensive vs. other black resins.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|