Compatible with an extensive range of resin systems including epoxy, polyester, vinylester etc up to 120° C. The release film is sky blue in colour with a standard P3 perforation pattern for wet bagging and prepregs.
Release Film 500-B-28
R8.97 incl VAT
All prices shown include VAT
Out of stock
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box’s allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 5 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays. *Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
We use 4 courier companies for delivery. With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it’s safely handed over to you the recipient. Your parcel is well packaged and wrapped before delivery. All parcels can be insured for the journey to your door.
We charge a weight based shipping fee.
- Standard Shipping 0 to 5kg – R99.00
- Shipping Shipping 5.1 to 10kg – R118.00
- Standard Shipping 10.1 to 15kg – R140.00
- Standard Shipping 15.1 to 20kg – R180.00
- Standard Shipping 20.1 to 40kg – R220.00
- Standard Shipping 40.1 to 80kg – R250.00
- Standard Shipping 80.1kg and more – R400.00
Shipping rates are provided at checkout.
Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact us to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
At AMT Composites we want you to be 100% happy with any purchase you make from us.
Changing your Mind / Right to Cancel
If you change your mind for any reason, goods can be returned to us for a full refund if notified to us within 7 days of delivery; you have a further 7 days to dispatch the goods for their return to us. Goods returned after 7 days will incur a 15% restocking fee of the items being returned.
NO GOODS manufactured or sold by Advanced Materials Technology Pty Ltd will be accepted for a credit if returned after one (1) calendar month of original invoice date.
To return goods that are not faulty (i.e. because you changed your mind) they must be unused and, in the condition, they were delivered to you in. This does mean that, unless found faulty, we are unable to accept returns for:
- Opened containers of resin, hardener, silicone or chemical release agent, unless found to be faulty or defective.
- Unrolled and improperly re-rolled fabrics, unless found to be faulty or defective.
- Any product that you have subsequently cut, shaped, broken or modified, unless found to be faulty or defective.
Refund of Delivery Charges (Cancelled Orders)
If you return an order in its entirety, then your outbound delivery charges will also be refunded (for orders within the South Africa’s Local Area’s.
If you return only part of an order, then the outbound delivery charge refund will be calculated based on the total postage cost of the original order (using standard service) minus the cost to send the items you are keeping (using standard service). Due to the way that shipping costs are incremented, this will often result in no delivery charge refund being due.
Faulty or Defective Goods
Any goods found to be faulty or defective and notified to us within 7 days of delivery can be returned to us for a full refund.
Refund of Delivery Charges (Faulty/Defective Goods)
If you are returning faulty or defective goods, then your outbound and return delivery costs will be refunded in full (for orders from within South Africa’s Local Area’s.)
In the event that you are returning faulty or defective goods which were ordered as part of a larger order then the outbound delivery charge refund will be calculated based on the total postage cost of the original order (using standard service) minus the cost to send the items you are keeping (using standard service).
Please check the box to acknowledge our return’s policy, by doing so you agree to our Return’s Policy of AMT Composites stated above.